Yes it can. Business Marketing has come a long way.. with what started out as a man on a street corner holding up a sign has turned into a plethora of web search results and instant gratification at the click of a button. The latest trend in business marketing is providing a website video for your company’s service or product.
Consumers are attracted to pictures and videos as compared to text because of the amount they can understand from what they see rather than comprehend the length of what they need to read to understand a service or product. Some businesses have actually experienced a 74% increase in web traffic thanks to website video useage. With that increase, you can expect a higher purchase increase of your service or product, as well.
When you work with Farotech, we provide more than creatively designed websites and top-selling content. Our team works hard to provide the best of what you need and will design it specifically for your company. No cookie-cutter packages here!
Take a look at what Farotech can do for you with website videos:
- You will have a media team to help you create a storyboard that delivers your service or product’s message with a sure understanding.
- You can film your video at your place of business with our professional production team.
- Our company uses only the best video cameras and editing equipment available.
- Our team can create cutting edge visual effects for your website video.
- When your video is finalized it will be formatted specifically for your website, mobile device and DVD.
Not Convinced? Check Out These Fun Website Video Facts
- The average user is exposed to 32 videos per month, viewing 1 in full.
- There are over 100 million people who watch internet videos everyday, with a majority watching videos for products or services.
- 80% of people remember ads that they watch online.
- 46% of those people take action after watching website videos.
- People pay attention to faces more than words. With that, movement grabs peoples attention, making videos more effective than pictures.
- Emotions are contagious. When displaying excitement over a product or service, it can cause an excited reaction to the viewer as well.
Website Video | Website Videos