Understanding the Statistics About Why Businesses Succeed on Facebook
As we all know, Facebook is for everyone. It is the world’s largest social networking site, where billions of individuals are actively engaging in conversation each day. However, because of its constant traffic and its nature as a communication hub, it is also a place to do business. In fact, Facebook is now becoming a major player in many companies’ marketing campaigns and any good web marketing company will tell you that it is an essential piece to your marketing strategy.
Why Facebook Is Your Marketing Dream Come True
Below are some of the important points to learn about Facebook as it relates to using it for marketing purposes:
- Over 50% of Facebook’s monthly active users are accessing the site through a mobile platform. In fact, these users tend to be twice as active and are often more responsive to marketing!
- The average time per visit by a Facebook user is 20 minutes
- 81% of Facebook users are outside the US and Canada
- More than half of all users have 100 friends or more and the average number of friends is about 130. The potential for exponential growth in your branding is the reason why search engine marketing firms will tell you that Facebook must be a priority.
- 235 million people play games regularly and Facebook announcement recently that it will be allowing ads on game apps
Of 400 small to medium sized businesses, 73% said they are currently using Facebook. Statistics show that more small businesses are looking at also add sites like Pinterest and Instagram. Plus, business are now doing more on Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. As for the original social networking giant, Facebook, any good search engine marketing firm has already integrated it into their clients’ marketing plans. In the future, companies will want to see more advanced marketing options for the Facebook platform.