Well, we just loved this infographic from Wordtracker (originally from Brianna Smith from Fpweb.net) and had to share it with you all. It covers everything from keyword density and title tags to social media and content ideas, making it truly the best all-in-one infographic on the important topic of SEO content writing techniques.
If you follow our blog regularly, you know we’re also firm believers in the importance of good content. In this day and age, marketing is more about meeting your customers needs and using search engines to do so than it is about having a flashy ad or some compelling sales pitch. When you think about all of the various aspects of a great inbound marketing campaign, they all really come back to having good content. Think about it…
- Offer Development: You have to write those helpful resources in order to have something of value to offer people
- Landing Pages: When someone lands there, will what they read make them want to convert?
- Blogging: All about content!!
- Social Media: Using the right balance of self promotion and others promotion and doing it all with keywords in mind
- SEO: Filling your website pages with search engine-friendly content
- Lead Nurturing: Email campaigns aren’t worth much if the content in your emails is not helpful or compelling