An SEO strategy may seem both time consuming and complicated to any company. This is why many businesses choose SEO Firms that will increase their web presence and generate favorable results. Web presence is getting more and more critical for businesses in our society. Make sure you are getting the best SEO package that will help your… business not only rise to the top of Google, but to the top of your industry. Here are some important things to look for.
1. How are my web analytics?
Gives you the number of visitors to your page and helps you determine which keywords you can use to help out your search engine ranking.
2. Am I getting SEO keyword analysis?
Generates a list of keywords that will bring people to your website. This is the key component in increasing website traffic.
3. Did I receive an SEO web review?
Shows how the keywords you have chosen for your optimized pages are ranking on search engines. This helps your company to see which words are more or less necessary.
4. Am I being advised on on-page and off-page SEO?
- On Page: Focuses on meta tags, internal linking, content, keyword density, sitemaps, etch
- Off Page: Focuses on social networking, search engine submissions and anchor texts in links
5. What about proper keyword placement?
You want the keywords you choose to be the most visible to search engines. (Ex. putting keywords in web page titles)
6. Is a link building strategy being developed?
Increases traffic to your website by means of one way links, reciprocal links, blogs, social media, rss feeds, guest posts, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc.