Our focus on innovations in SEO-based lead generation and conversion will transform your marketing.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization,” and is essentially the method and set of strategies used to achieve high search result rankings in the major search engines. When a user is online searching for a particular term, also known as “keywords”, a good SEO strategy will allow the major search engines to crawl your website and determine that it’s a good fit for what the user is searching. TIP: Search Engine Optimization and search-marketing is ALWAYS changing!
For example, when a potential client searches for a keyword related to your business, you want to ensure that your site is on the first page of Google’s search results. If you have a great website to display your inventory of custom baby clothing, but when a user searches for “custom baby clothes,” your website doesn’t appear until the fifth page of search engine results …well then, you need a little boost in your SEO! Consider the fact that 75% of users never take the time to scroll past the first page of Google results. In short, SEO is a necessary and powerful tool that allows your business to achieve higher exposure online and drives traffic to your site via search results.
Did you know?
There are tons of fun facts about SEO, but here are a few of our favorite!
- 75% of quality SEO strategies are considered “off-page” and the remaining 25% is on-page strategies
- 91% of internet users in the U.S. use search weekly
- 75% of clicks come from the top 5 results on a search-engine result page (also know as a “SERP”)
Why Implement SEO?
Consumers are using the internet to look for the products and services that they need. And we’re not just talking about shopping online from large, national retailers. SEO is for local businesses too. It’s no surprise that 20% of Google’s monthly search volume is actually driven toward local business.
- Meet your consumers where they are – ONLINE
- Understand that 60% of searchers will click on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd result that appears from their search
- Develop an SEO strategy that will get you into one of the top positions
We’ll Go to Work for You
Here’s a glimpse into what our qualified team of SEO consultants will do for your business:
- Target Optimal Keywords – We have access to keyword analytics and tools that help us to identify the best search terms for your industry. We’ll make expert suggestions and work with you to generate the best list of optimal keywords to start to go after.
- Emphasize Your Location – We also take into consideration your local presence and utilize geographical modifiers to really target a specific audience. After all, our goal is to get the most qualified traffic to your site so that your leads become real customers!
- Implement Site Optimization – Our team will go through a rigorous process to analyze your site’s pages and provide detailed recommendations for ways that you can improve the user experience, add helpful content to further optimize your site and convert visitors into warm leads. We also use on-page SEO techniques to help you track which keywords and which pages of your site are converting the best.
- Develop a Link Building Strategy– Our analytics allow us to go one step farther to even review and track incoming links to your site. We’ll also be looking for opportunities to do quality, outgoing link building.
- Analyze – Our team will analyze your website’s performance on a monthly basis, working directly with your business to monitor new traffic, leads and sales.
One thing we can promise is that we will never use black hat strategies that will compromise the reputation of your site and your standing with the major search engines, like Google. As an SEO Philadelphia firm, we make it our business to achieve long-term, sustainable results for our clients. For that reason, we are not interested in pursuing quick, easy fixes that will only generate good results for the short term. We avoid techniques such as keyword stuffing, site submission to directories and spammy link-building.
Farotech has been named one of the Top SEO Companies in Philadelphia
What Are My Next Steps?
So now you know that web marketing is the key to your business’ success. Now you’re looking for the best quality service provider that the Philadelphia market has to offer. With so many companies claiming to be experts in search engine optimization, how can you be sure who to trust? (Well, you can’t!)
If you are looking for an SEO agency in Philadelphia, look no further. At Farotech, we specialize in SEO and have helped hundreds of local Philadelphia clients with our proprietary techniques. Our business is all about making your business grow – and we do that by driving qualified leads to your website via optimizing your site for the major search engines. The goal is for your site to appear on the first page of Google, Yahoo! and Bing…and we can get you there.
Did you know that Farotech is the fastest growing SEO agency Philadelphia has to offer? We’ve been marketers since 2001 and our success is based on our ability to create custom, research-based and affordable SEO service plans for each of our clients. We tell clients all the time, search marketing and SEO is not a one-size-fits-all approach! Farotech works with you directly to meet your business’ marketing goals.
If you’re ready to take your online marketing strategy to the next level, call us today!
Action Items & Takeaways
- Search Engine Optimization (a.k.a. SEO) is the method and set of strategies used to achieve high search result rankings
- A good SEO strategy considers both on-page and off-page SEO
- A reputable agency only uses white-hat strategies to achieve results
- Don’t forget to use geo-modifiers to emphasize your location to reach local audiences
- Site optimization and keyword research are essential