Who you choose to partner with matters. Your company represents more than just your brand, it represents you. Get yourself out there and see what Inbound Marketing Philadelphia companies have to offer in comparison to traditional outbound marketing.
Outbound marketing or traditional marketing statistics:
- Did you know that 44% of mail is simply thrown away and never opened? Paper, postage and time are wasted by the ton every day with outbound marketing.
- 86% of people skip through commercials if they have the ability to do so- they are seen as time-wasting and unnecessary.
- There are over 200 million Americans who have put their numbers on the “Do Not Call” list and the trend is only rising as people respond better to less intrusive internet inbound marketing.
- Pop-up ads are not effective: 84% of 25-34 -year-olds have left websites because of how intrusive and bothersome the ads have been.
- Inbound marketing is over 62% less costly per lead than outbound.
The Importance of Inbound marketing:
Consumers are picky:
Billboards and TV ads are no longer the main way of branding a product and getting it out to millions. Consumers choose how they wish to receive their information. Whether it’s through social media, blogs or e-books, marketing has taken on a newer, sleeker and more efficient form. Companies in need of inbound marketing in Philadelphia need to understand the power that the web has given the consumer.
Importance of communication:
Inbound marketing means that communication is a two-way street. The consumer is no longer meant to be “bought” but rather have their interest piqued and from there choose which products work for them. The attention of the web-user in inbound marketing is earned and not bought by providing engaging content.
Unobtrusive is Key:
We want to be as unobtrusive as possible when we show our brand to the consumer. Gone are the days of annoying calls during dinner and ripping up envelopes stuffed with junk mail before they are even opened. Research has shown time and time again that these methods are no longer working. People have endless choices when it comes to practically any product. What makes a company stick out is going to be a positive connection.
Creating the positive inbound marketing Philadelphia residents want is possible. The best possible outcome is for the consumer to take away a positive connection, making them more likely to think of said brand when making their future purchases.
Farotech has been at the top of the inbound marketing game for over a decade. We are customer centered, specialized and attentive: three things necessary for excellent inbound marketing. Please contact us for more information and for sample proposals. To learn more about the inbound marketing Philadelphia companies need, visit our website today.