What Makes For an Awesome Online Video Marketing Company? – Searching the Stack
Have you ever perused all the unique, handmade clothing on Etsy? You can get lost in the abundance of intricately hand-sewn, boutique-style clothing and accessories. You can also bet that in order to produce the best in fine-quality products, Etsy-shop owners must have the tools designed for precision and efficiency.
After all, the proof is in that detailed scarf, sweater, tu-tu or other hidden gem you found.
We’re not really talking socks here, but sifting through online video marketing companies is very similar. How do you find the best, most sharpest needle in what feels like an overwhelmingly massive stack? As visual media becomes increasingly more vital to the success of your digital marketing strategy, video marketing companies become more prolific.
We’re going to help you locate what to look for in the best online marketing company, and not simply because we’re one of them.
Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Sharpest Online Video Marketing Company of All?
Assuming you don’t have a magic mirror to cue you in on what makes the best online marketing company the best, we’re going to help you out. First, know what it is YOU need:
- You know you need a video, and that’s a great start, but do you need voiceover?
- A scriptwriter?
- Video SEO?
- Beginning-to-end production?
- Post video-production marketing?
The best online video marketing companies for your business are those that satisfy your specific digital marketing goals.
What Particular Attributes Should Online Marketing Companies Have?
- Branding chops: It’s one thing to make a video, it’s a whole other ballgame to understand branding (your brand), and only a finely-calibrated company will have the skills to bring it all together.
- A varied but consistent portfolio: You wouldn’t buy socks on Esty without viewing the merchandise first. Always, always, ALWAYS look through an online video marketing company’s portfolio. Do they have a variety of marketing video material, styles, and lengths? Do they offer examples of interview, presentation and animation videos? Also, look for consistency. Make sure that no matter what the medium is, it turns out professional, polished and to the point every time.
- End-to-end platform marketing: I’m not saying that niche video marketing is out, but think in terms of the bigger picture. If an online video marketing company has additional expertise in web design, content production, social media strategy and analytic tools – you can call upon them during any part of the video-making process should you decide your business could benefit from additional marketing channels.
- Buzzworthiness: Word of mouth, social media shout outs, awards and impressive clicks and views are obvious indicators of a successful online video marketing company.
- Rising stars: Tried, true and trusted companies are obviously a good way to go, but don’t discount the up and comers. Google and Apple started off small at one point. The attractiveness of going with a newer online video marketing company is that they’re often hungry to please, have fresh and fun ideas, and are up on the latest software and technology trends.
Now I Know What Makes For an Awesome Video Marketing Company – Anything to be Cautious of?
Please run for the hills if you encounter an online video marketing company that
a) Does not take the time to fully listen to your ideas before jumping in with theirs,
b) Avoids discussion of turnaround time and/or the number of editing opportunities allotted before additional cost is incurred or,
c) Have a portfolio that does not reflect innovative, creative and dynamic videos.
If you’d like more insider information on what makes an awesome online video marketing company, contact us here at Farotech. We’re one of the sharpest needles out there – at least when it comes to all your digital marketing needs. We may not be able to sew you a scarf, but we can make you amazing, noteworthy videos that will go viral faster than you can say “mirror, mirror!”
Action Items & Takeaways
- Discover what video marketing services you need to support your other marketing initiatives
- Find the online video marketing company that’s the right fit for your brand and style
- Know what red flags to look for when scoping a potential video marketing company out