Interruption marketing is a dying breed. Thanks to the power of inbound, you can reach the right client at the right time, and you can stop annoying people who don’t care.
According to Mashable, “84% of people report having left a favorite website due to intrusive advertising.”
Nobody likes to be interrupted. That’s common sense. So, why then, as marketers do we resort to what is in social circles considered impolite behavior when there is a much more effective method out there? Cybereason CMO, Mike Volpe, probably said it best when he stated, “Don’t interrupt what your buyers want to consume – BE what they want to consume.”
That’s exactly what inbound marketing allows you to do – to produce exactly what your potential clients are looking to consume. The only problem is that inbound requires a couple of important things. You know…things like time, money, experts, a strategic plan. Those kinds of things.
Laying it All Out
Well, this blog just got really honest really quick. But that’s how we roll. We always want to keep things practical and be really honest with you…even if that honesty is the brutal kind. So, here goes. The brutally honest truth is this:
Marketing is moving fast and clients expect more than ever. …And chances are, you can’t keep up.
You’ve probably already felt the pressure. Your potential clients or customers are making some serious demands. And if you’re going to do inbound marketing the right way, the things that used to be luxuries are now considered straight expectations.
Your clients want you to:
- Prove that you can be a thought leader in your field
- Entertain them on social media
- Keep them posted with updates right to their email
- Constantly produce unique, helpful content for them to consume
Can you really meet these rising client expectations?
Unfortunately, the answer is probably no. (Sorry- we told you there would be some bad news.)
Here’s Where the Average Company Goes Wrong
The first mistake many companies make is assuming that their one-man marketing team can do it it all. The CEO puts a ton of pressure on the CMO and lists out dozens of marketing goals that he/she wants accomplished, and within a few months, the company is looking for a new CMO because – let’s be honest – nobody wants that job.
The first mistake is a personnel issue.
The other thing that we see happen is companies will try to hire their way towards solving the problem. First, they’ll bring on a smart, efficient marketing manager. Then, they add a young, creative graphic designer. Of course, they’ll be a social media manager and a content coordinator to add to that mix as well. And each of those individual employees comes with their own preferences, style and agenda… and, of course, their own salary.
So, you can easily see how this second mistake is a financial issue.
Time to Wake Up!
If what we’ve been describing so far sounds like your company, then you’re probably here looking for answers because you feel like you’re just spinning your wheels when it comes to marketing.
The sad thing is, if you keep going at this rate, one day you’ll wake up and realize you’re in wayyyy over your head – either in overhead costs (see what we did there?) or in items on your to-do list (or both). You’re super busy and your budget is maxed out, yet somehow you’re still not meeting client expectations.
So, we’ve laid out the bad news pretty clearly at this point, but don’t worry – there’s some good coming, so hang in there!
What’s the Alternative?
Here’s what we recommend: look for an agency that has a team-based approach. What does this mean? Well, in how it boils down for you, it means two very important things:
- It solves your personnel problem. How? A team-based agency will have every specialist you need to fulfill all of your marketing goals. They seek out the best talent, they hire, they all keep up with the latest trends and tools, and they work together cohesively as a unit.
- It solves your financial problem. How? Because a team-based marketing agency has the people, skills and tools to reduce operational costs, save time, and refine processes, they can keep their product efficient and do all your marketing for you at a fraction of the cost.
Sound too good to be true? Check out Hubspot’s ROI report to see how that’s all possible.
So, if you’re a CEO with big dreams with no time to execute, you need an agency that has a full range of resources and can spend their time to do what you can’t. And you need them to do it at a price you can afford. Right?
Here’s where the good news comes in…
Our Promise & Our Process
Here at Farotech, we pride ourselves on being a Philadelphia inbound marketing company that can solve your marketing dilemmas, but do it in a way that feels much more like an in-house job than an outsourced project. Here’s how:
- You get 1 point person, but access to dozens of specialists: One of our project managers will basically dedicate their entire existence to getting to know your company in detail. They will always know your KPI’s and will understand your audience inside and out. That PM will then coordinate all the other moving parts to put our entire team to work for you so that the process is seamless and always works cohesively toward your goals.
- We work with what you’ve got: If you’ve been used to running your marketing through a marketing manager or a CMO, that works for us! We’ll have our team connect directly with that person in your office and they can continue to quarterback your efforts while we do all the work behind the scenes. Or, if you’d rather us take over the whole process entirely ourselves – from goal setting through execution – we can do that too.
- We never chase silver bullets: Instead of always being distracted by the latest marketing trend (and you know they are a dime a dozen), we just got really good at what we know works and we duplicate a proven system for our clients that has been shown by an MIT study to get pretty ridiculous results.
- Interested in tripling your site visitors?
- Wondering how you can increase sales revenue by the end of the year?
- Want to reach 3.5 times more leads?
- Ready to join the 83% of customers who’ve seen an increase in conversion?
- We believe in having a system, not just stand alone services: We’ll never just throw a handful of individual services at you and tell you to hope for the best. All of our efforts are carefully planned and calculated, and they all work together in a system we’ve developed that uses lead scoring, drip marketing, social media and more to:
- Generate leads
- Nurture leads into clients
- Encourage clients to become brand ambassadors
- We track, measure, and monitor every step of the way: We combine the art and science of marketing into a unique approach that stays true to who we really are. We are artists, but if we’re honest, we’re also nerds. We love analytics. We study our industry like you wouldn’t believe. In fact, we might actually annoy you with how much we care about the science behind what makes marketing effective.
Even our growth-driven design (GDD) process for web development allows us to constantly test, measure, and make improvements. Learn more about GDD and how we implement A/B testing and multivariate testing to ensure your site actually gets better and better as the years go on.
- We don’t outsource design or content development: It’s all under one roof, including video production (yes, we have our own studio), which if you haven’t noticed, is one of the most effective tools in modern marketing. Not only does video create a great user experience, but it has been proven to increase engagement. According to EyeView Digital, including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%! Since conversion is what we care about most, we invest a ton of time and resources into creating awesome videos for our clients.
Why Trust Us?
Experience Speaks for Itself
We’ve been in this business doing what we do for over 16 years! Along the way, we’ve been privileged to win some prestigious awards in web development and work with some of the biggest brands in philly – amazing clients like:
The Proof is in the Partnership
As a leading Philadelphia inbound marketing firm, our gold partnership with Hubspot has transformed our ability to get our clients sustainable results. If you haven’t heard of Hubspot, there’s so much we could tell you, but we’ll save that for another conversation. What you need to know right now is that:
Nearly 80% of Hubspot users see a significant increase in sales revenue within a year’s time, and of that number, 67% see that increase within 7 months!
Action Items & Take Aways
You may be sitting there thinking, what can I actually do with this information?
We’re glad you asked. Here’s what!:
- Check out our free website grader
- Request a free seo analysis
After we’ve run these assessments for you, we’ll come in and walk you through where you’re succeeding and where there is room for improvement. This is a totally customized marketing analysis for you. It’s no risk and it’s an opportunity to get information that could truly change the future of your business.
If your head is spinning and you wish you could just have the contents of this article in a bite-sized version, we’ve got that for you too:
- Marketing is moving fast, so be ready to meet rising client expectations
- If you have CMO, don’t wait to find out the hard way that one person can’t do it all
- Amplify your output with a team-based marketing approach
- If your website feels constantly outdated, find out how you could you benefit from GDD
- Replace isolated marketing strategies with a cohesive system
And lastly, remember to request a marketing analysis so you can identify the areas where you might have room for improvement in your strategy.
If you’re looking for ways to reach the right client, with the right message, at the right time…then you’re in the right place! We are looking forward to helping you succeed in this fast-moving and ever-changing world of online marketing.