In an effort to turn our attention toward the little things that count in the world of marketing, one source from Business 2 Community posted a timely Thanksgiving week article celebrating the attributes of inbound marketing. Titled “6 Reasons To Be Thankful For Inbound Marketing,” author Kelly Fitzgerald outlines what’s so great about this relatively simple marketing tool.
According to Fitzgerald, this tool designed to make your company easily visible on the web by producing interesting content employs simple, useful, and successful tactics. Because of these and other attributes, Fitzgerald claims, inbound marketing is something to be truly thankful for.
The “6 Reasons To Be Thankful For Inbound Marketing”
From the top of her list to the bottom, Fitzgerald covers some different reasons why inbound marketing is simply the best. Following here is an outline of her reasons why:
- It’s an organic approach. “Instead of bothering customers,” Fitzgerald claims, “you are now able to relate to them on a human level.” Since inbound marketing allows you to research and measure what your customer base is looking for, you can now provide easy to digest information catered directly to your target market.
- It’s honest marketing. Much akin to her first point, Fitzgerald says here that inbound marketing is “honest” in that it moves marketers away from forcing products or services on consumers. Instead, knowing that customers now want to research before they become convinced of anything, marketers using inbound techniques realize the importance of transparency about their company, their products and services, and what their business stands for.
- It makes you a leader. When creating useful and relevant information is your main marketing strategy, consumers follow your eBooks, whitepapers, and blogs for the knowledge they need. Most likely, this learning partnership can grow into a partnership in business, too.
- It helps you communicate your company culture. According to Fitzgerald, inbound strategies help your company to connect with consumers on a personal level because, “You aren’t just telling your consumers what your mission is, you’re showing them how you live your truth every day.”
- Big and small businesses are on the same level. “Even if budget sizes differ,” Fitzgerald says, “small businesses are equipped with the exact same tools as big businesses to make purposeful and original content that will communicate with real people who want their products. Thanks to inbound marketing, the world is literally at your fingertips.”
- It’s fun! As her final reason, Fitzgerald points out that she is also thankful for inbound strategies because of the reward that comes from writing good content that can help others from around the world.
At Farotech, we also understand the impact of inbound marketing benefits upon the web presence of your company, and strive to provide as much information to help as we can. For
more information, visit our Marketing Tips page, or call to get your free marketing assessment today.