Find out how growth driven design can revolutionize your business and make your online marketing a success.
A website has become the virtual “storefront” of a business, regardless of the industry. Thus, users or potential clients make decisions about a company in a matter of seconds based off this website.
There are a number of elements which may adversely affect a potential customer once they have landed on your homepage. If your website is difficult to navigate, if it doesn’t look professional enough, or if it simply doesn’t immediately and directly speak to the needs of a user in the way that he or she is looking for, then in just a few seconds, a user will make a judgement call and may move along to the next company in your industry listed on Google.
Additionally, a website is the foundation of your marketing “house”. While there are many channels of marketing–from social media to email marketing to video marketing–the end goal is to direct traffic back to the website or this virtual storefront where users can get the information they need in order to make a decision. Any added marketing efforts will be lost if the user is directed to the site and then turned off by something such as bad UX design or outdated functionality. High bounce rates result in less conversions and ultimately less leads.
So you are probably wondering, “what is growth driven design and how is it going to fix these marketing problems?” Well, let’s take a look at three critical ways that growth driven design will revolutionize your online marketing.
3 Ways Growth Driven Design Will Revolutionize Your Online Marketing
Traditionally, when a company wanted to design or redesign their website, it was a major undertaking that required other facets of marketing to go on hold for up to a year. It can be a frustrating and overwhelming process. For this reason, a website redesign is also often put off until well overdue; oftentimes, it is to the point where the site has become thoroughly outdated and stagnant. Growth driven design allows you to continue marketing while simultaneously improving and updating your site as well as your marketing abilities. Here’s how:
- GDD is an ongoing process: With GDD you don’t design or redesign your website once–the process is ongoing. GDD utilizes high tech marketing analysis tools to gauge what aspects of your marketing are most effective: where your visitors are coming from, who are they, what do they view on your site and for how long, etc. This information can be deliberately applied in order to tweak the live design of your site. Therefore, your site will constantly be improved and it will not require a rebuild in order to keep up with your potential customers.
- Growth driven design works alongside marketing: Instead of halting marketing while your site is redesigned in ways that will hopefully meet your marketing needs, GDD works in smaller increments to make informed decisions and changes to your site that will enhance your marketing abilities. No need to put your marketing on hold for months at a time–with GDD marketing and redesign can happen simultaneously.
- GDD is always information based: Every change made during the GDD process is based on critical information. A website that looks good is not enough. GDD offers changes based on the company’s website goals and changes based on collected user data. Data can be analyzed in order to improve the site and get you that much closer to your site goals. This means the changes you are paying for are actually moving in a specified direction to improve your business.
Interested in implementing growth driven design to improve your online marketing? Get started today by contacting the marketing experts at Farotech with any questions. Call 267-387-6620 or contact us. Start revolutionizing your online marketing today!
Action Items & Takeaways
- A website directly reflects your business
- If a user is unhappy with a website design, he or she might immediately click the back cursor to their original Google search screen
- Using Growth Driven Design, a live site can be updated on an ongoing basis
- User behavior data can be collected and analyzed in order to make ongoing improvements to the site
- Implement an analytics tool to your site to get an initial idea as to how well your site is currently converting. If you are unsure of how to do this, contact Farotech for a complimentary assessment