Did you know that new, unique content published on your site can benefit your business in many ways? It’s true. So don’t get discouraged thinking your writing efforts are in vain. Let me explain…
Advantages of Writing & Publishing New Content Regularly:
- New blogs, ebooks, site pages, etc. allow you to focus on more long-tail keywords to broaden your reach and draw new visitors to your site
- Consistently publishing new content makes Google have to frequently crawl your site, which builds your authority with the search engines
- Blog content, case studies, whitepapers, etc. are a great way to develop new internal links to other pages on your site
- Every new blog or new site page is one more new space on which to add a Call-to-Action and convert visitors to leads
- Social media campaigns are positively impacted by linking to new content on your site from your posts on FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
So, do you believe me now? You may be convinced that blogging and writing resources regularly is beneficial for your business, but you also may be wondering where you are going to find the time to come up with all of this new, creative, quality content writing.
Luckily, I have some ideas for you! Content development can really become a simple, easy part of your weekly schedule (by the way, we recommend posting new content at least 3x per week) when you have a list of creative topics and formats that will help you when writer’s block kicks in!
6 Ideas for Producing Quality Content Writing
1) Focus on Top Industry Trends
2) Answer FAQs
3) Create a Mini “How To” Guide
4) Offer a Helpful Checklist
5) Develop an Interview Video
6) Put Together a Case Study