Use These Top 4 Strategies To Boost Your Clientele.
When it comes to orthopedics marketing, it’s not just about the beautiful faces of your staff or the amount of money you may have spent on your brand. It’s about your patients, and how you show them that you care. With Farotech, we can offer you more than just a marketing strategy, we can provide you with an array of services that help spread those smiles over major search engines.
Here at Farotech, we would like to provide you with some signs that you may be in need of an orthopedics marketing overhaul. Developing a sense of awareness will allow you to make the right choices that fits best for your company.
How Do You Rate Your Orthopedics Marketing?
Let’s take a look at some question to help assess where you are with your company’s current marketing strategy.
- Are you reaching your monthly patient goal?
- Are you reaching your monthly AR goal?
- Are you overwhelmed with the overabundance of promising leads your receive every month?
If you answered no to any of these questions, Farotech will help you reach for the stars and put these goals to work.
Here at Farotech we can hand you the keys to success with our 4 main orthopedics marketing strategies.
1. Organic Search Engine Optimization – We want to attract the right visitors to your site, and we do this by using “long tail keywords”. About 47% of searches that are conducted use 3 or more keywords. With “long tail keywords” this provides you with specific potential clients who can find your company online. The difference with competitive keywords is that it ranks in far broader arena, and long tail keywords are specific to what services you provide.
2. Content Strategy – In order to generate traffic to your business we create content in the form of SEO’s, blogs, and offers. We begin the SEO process by identifying the keywords that will bring the clientele base you desire. Blogging is key in holding the attention of your clients by highlighting your expertise in your industry, and then we have offers such as E-books or white papers that the client will want enough to provide their contact information to receive.
3. Lead Nurturing – Did you know that 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales? Lack of lead nurturing is the common cause of this poor performance. We use marketing automation emails in order to drive potential clients deeper into what your services you provide, and a knowledge of your brand
4. Social Media – The goal with social media is to cultivate a relationship with people in their daily lives. Checking social media accounts is done more often than checking one’s email account. So going to the places your audience “socializes” will guarantee that your content reaches them.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t just sit there and let this amazing orthopedics marketing opportunity pass you by! Give us a call today at 267.387.6620 and enjoy the ride.
Orthopedics Marketing | Marketing Orthopedics