Effective video marketing involves a number of techniques which we describe here.
According to marketing statistics, web videos are the #1 way to drive conversion. The short video clip, unassuming as it may seem, is the most often clicked upon feature on a company’s website. Consider the following numbers and how you can use these to your advantage with effective video marketing strategies:
That’s the percentage of internet browsers watching an online video over the course of a given month, according to comScore. The average person on the internet sees 32.2 videos each month. What could that mean for your business—if you are targeting the right audience?
100 million is the current number of internet users who watch a video online any given day. Many of these may be watching silly videos or the latest trend, but there are many more who will watch in order to learn something, find a service, or make something work better. Consider:
Effective online videos should offer something of value to the internet user. In other words, it should be a 75% minimum amount of time that is on topics other than your company. We recommend 90-95%. The reality is that if you’ve given people something to think about and they need a service or product that you’re offering, they are more likely to research further. 26% of internet users look for more information after watching a video online.
- Consider your target audience. It doesn’t matter how many people are online or how many are likely to watch if you do not know exactly what your prospective buyers’ profile looks like when you are developing the video. For help on developing an accurate buyer profile that will help you to target marketing better so you can raise the number of views on your site, contact us at Farotech.
- Questions to ask yourself to create a video on your website:
- What information does your prospective buyer want to know?
- Where do they spend most of their time?
- What types of videos will they appreciate?
- A good landing page can do more than you’d expect. How is yours? Is it navigable by someone who’s never visited your site? How will you introduce the video early on as a pipeline for customer conversion?
- Remember however, that while a good website on its own will generally get a 5% conversion rate, when you offer free info in exchange for their contact information, this percentage goes up to 35-40%.
That’s the number of C-level executives who watch videos for work purposes. 50% of these are watching a YouTube video at least once a week. Perhaps this is because videos are so much more memorable than text articles. People become accustomed to scanning for information rather than engaging fully with whatever marketing text you provide.
By contrast, a video holds the viewer captive to its own pace. YOU control the presentation experience when you give the viewer a video, because you get to decide how long to spend on each topic. And, it’s found that 80% of internet users remember the video ads they see online. That becomes a very relevant statistic when you consider that the majority of people who read content on your website will not remember your brand later.
Effective video marketing involves a number of steps, for which it is highly recommended that you contract with professionals if you want to create quality. Farotech specializes in video marketing for small, medium, and large businesses as well as health care practices. For more information, call us today: (267.387.6620).